200+ Registered Apprenticeship Programs in Colorado
CDLE and workforce partners offer a free service to employers interested in registering their program. By taking the steps to register, employers and other organizations have access to:
- National Credential for Apprentices
- National Recognition
- High-Quality Standards
- Ongoing Free, Technical Support
- Available Federal Resources
- Recruitment Benefits for Veterans
In Colorado, registered apprenticeships are registered with our local US Department of Labor Office of Apprenticeship. Interested programs can work directly with USDOL, or take advantage of a complementary Apprenticeship Consultant service.
At no cost to your organization, an Apprenticeship Consultant will work with you to:
- Understand the registered apprenticeship training and employment model
- Determine if a registered apprenticeship is a good fit for your company
- Learn about Colorado education and licensure occupational information
- Develop your program from start to registration with US Department of Labor
- Connect you with resources to manage your program and diversify your recruitment efforts
- Connect you with state partners who specialize in youth apprenticeship, licensed occupations, and collegiate apprenticeships to enhance your program
Interested in seeing examples of programs in Colorado created in partnership with CDLE? Check here for innovative programs in Colorado.
DID YOU KNOW?
- Multiple employers can create a single program
- Interested employers can join an existing program
- Programs can be designed for training internal staff (upskilling)