CDLE and workforce partners have resources to support the success of your apprenticeship program:
- Connect with an Apprenticeship Navigator at your local Workforce Center, or other Apprenticeship Partners
- Host a Virtual Apprenticeship Fair
- Post an Apprenticeship Opportunity on Connecting Colorado by Selecting "Apprenticeship" under Job Type
- Design or partner with a provider to create a quality pre-apprenticeship
- Lower Instruction, Childcare, Transportation, Housing and Other Costs for Apprentices
- Refer Apprentices to Career Coaching, Soft Skills Courses, and Other Resources
Interested in tax credits and incentives?
The Colorado Workforce Development Council (CWDC) maintains a list of resources available to employers, job seekers, and sponsors for registered apprenticeship and other work-based learning models. Learn more about accessing Work-based Learning Funding in Colorado
You may be eligible for a federal tax credit for hiring within targeted groups of job seekers through the Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC). Learn more here.