- Stay up-to-date with the State Apprenticeship Agency here.
- Apply for the State Apprenticeship Council (SAC) or Interagency Committee on Apprenticeship (IAC)
- November is Apprenticeship Month! Follow CDLE on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook for resources, trainings, and more.
- Join us virtually on Nov. 16 from 6:30 - 7:45 p.m. for the 2021 Colorado Apprenticeship Awards to celebrate apprentices, mentors, employers, programs, and the partners and champions who unite them: RSVP here.
- New and potential apprentices: see if you're eligible for an apprenticeship scholarship
Apprenticeship is an industry-driven, high-quality career pathway where employers can develop and prepare their future workforce, and individuals can obtain paid work experience, classroom instruction, and a portable, nationally-recognized credential. CDLE's Office of the Future of Work (OFOW) prioritizes registered apprenticeship as critical to our future workforce, as we plan for the launch of our State Apprenticeship Agency (SAA) and implement registered apprenticeship expansion grants statewide.