The Department of Labor and Employment keeps Colorado strong and competitive. We connect workers with great jobs and assist those who have been injured on the job. We help people who are unemployed through no fault of their own by providing temporary wage replacement and we ensure fair labor practices. We provide an up-to-date and accurate picture of the economy that helps in decision making. And we protect the workplace — and Colorado communities — with a variety of consumer protection and safety programs.
This is a values-driven organization, committed to teamwork, collaboration, accountability, adaptability, excellence, integrity and respect.
We believe in outstanding customer service, an inclusive culture, continued process improvement and in our role as a trusted and strategic partner. Recognizing that knowledgeable employees drive our success, we are seeking dedicated individuals who exhibit our shared values and our passion for quality and excellence in all we do.
In addition to many locations throughout the state, rewarding and meaningful work, we offer excellent,benefits:
- Strong, secure, yet flexible retirement benefits including a,PERA,Defined Benefit Plan or PERA Defined Contribution Plan,plus 401K and 457 plans
- Medical and dental health plans
- Employer supplemented,Health Savings Account
- Paid life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- 10 paid holidays per year plus vacation and sick leave
- Discounted,RTD EcoPass,(Denver Metro locations)
- BenefitHub,state employee discount program
- CafeWell,employee wellness program
- Excellent work-life programs, such as flexible schedules, training and more