Contact the Division of Workers' Compensation

  Subscribe to Our Email List

Check out the DOWC Updates page for ongoing updates from the Colorado Division of Workers' Compensation. 


Contact Customer Service

Division of Workers' Compensation
633 17th Street, Suite 400
Denver, CO 80202
1-888-390-7936 (Toll-Free)

Division of Workers' Compensation Email Addresses & Web Pages

Unit Email Address Web Page
Claims cdle_dowc_filings@state.co.us Insurers
Coverage Enforcement cdle_dowc_coverage@state.co.us Employers
Customer Service cdle_wccustomer_service@state.co.us -
DIME Unit cdle_IMEUnit@state.co.us DIME Unit
Director's Office cdle_workers_compensation@state.co.us -
Document Entry cdle_workers_compensation@state.co.us  
Education & Outreach cdle_dowc_communications@state.co.us -
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) cdle_workers_compensation@state.co.us Online Filing of First Reports
Fee Schedule christy.culkin@state.co.us Fee Schedule
Medical Dispute Resolution cdle_medicalpolicy@state.co.us Utilization Standards & Medical Billing Disputes
Medical Utilization Review cdle_dowc_mur@state.co.us Medical Utilization Review - Rule 10
Prehearing & Settlement Conference Unit cdle_dowc_prehearings@state.co.us Prehearings & Settlement Conferences
Premium Cost Containment dianne.schumacher@state.co.us Safety & Loss Control
Provider Education cdle_dowc_provider_education@state.co.us Provider Education
Records cdle_workers_compensation@state.co.us  
Revenue Assessment cdle_revenueassess_dowc@state.co.us Surcharge Collection
Self-Insurance julie.yakes@state.co.us Self-Insurance
Special Funds cdle_dowc_specialfundsunit@state.co.us -

Need to File Documents?

Please send the following to cdle_dowc_filings@state.co.us:
  • General Admissions (WC 2)
  • Final Admissions (WC 4)
  • Petitions to Modify, Terminate, or Suspend (WC 54)
  • Request for Lump Sum Payment (WC 62)
  • *Motions to Close (WC 192) will be accepted only if you are able to provide email addresses for all parties, including the claimant, regardless of representation.*

The email should include:

  • Only one document
    • For example, FA with attachments, GA with Support for Return to Work
    • Do not attach multiple attachments
  • The subject line should include in this order:
    • WC#, Claimant first and last name, the type of document (FA, GA, Petition, Req for LS, MTC)
  • The Certificate of Service will be the date it was emailed to the Division of Workers' Compensation

We will not be requiring a hard copy to be submitted once you have access to regular mail, as previously instructed.

Please send the following to cdle_workers_compensation@state.co.us:
  • Entry of Appearances (WC 6)
  • Worker's Claim for Compensation (WC 15)
  • Objections (WC 4 and WC 54)
  • Address changes (Claimant and Attorney)

To avoid delays and penalties, it's crucial to submit your filings to the correct place.

  Looking for forms? Click here!