Contact Our Workforce Centers
Our Workforce Centers, located throughout Colorado, are where you can find free access to computer resources, assistance in résumé writing, refresh your interview skills, learn job-search strategies, access career counseling, find training opportunities, and gain connections to a larger job pool.
We Can Help!
We offer resources, services, and programs to assist you in your career search and development.
Our staff strives to offer key resources, services and information on programs, giving customers assistance and support in their job search and job development journey into successful employment or progression onto the next step in their career.
Work for the Great State of Colorado
Colorado state government currently has a variety of job openings. There is an immediate need for talented and skilled workers in occupations impacted by the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic. An example of jobs can be viewed through the "List of Temporary COVID-19 Job Openings" and review the "How to Apply" video for more information on locating & applying for the listed jobs.
Ideas & Suggestions on How To Find a Job
Getting a job is no easy task. Be sure to follow this checklist to make sure you are getting the most out of each and every opportunity.
- Prepare your résumé - update your information, contacts, employment history and cover letter.
- Online Job Search - research your industry, search job listings, register or update your account in Connecting Colorado. An account in ConnectingColorado.com can give a boost to your job search. While there setup email notifications to receive possible job matches, view upcoming local and virtual events and save them to your very own calendar or get quick access to attend a Virtual Job Fair or Virtual Event, and find a wealth of resources tied to your local area for additional assistance with finding your next job or to get the support needed to help you progress in your career.
- Networking - utilize social media, follow-up with people in the industry and/or previous co-workers.
- Job Fairs / Events - our calendar not only includes an extensive list of events physically located throughout Colorado, but we also have a large number of Virtual Job Fairs and Virtual Events hosted by any of our Workforce Centers. View the calendar for all our physical and virtual events or access the Virtual Job Fairs/Events through ConnectingColorado.com.
- Contact a Workforce Center - to get information on job assistance; government programs; options for financial support with transportation, child care, training and/or education; learn about apprenticeship opportunities, and more. There are Workforce Centers conveniently located throughout Colorado. Our Job Seeker & Employer website for job or applicant searches, Connecting Colorado, has the contact information for the Workforce Center offices near you, view links to local services selected by the Workforce Center region in the area, register for work and attend a workshop to gain access to current tools or update your knowledge on what's needed to strengthen your ability for finding, applying and landing your next job.
- Interviewing - prepare for employer questions, dress the part (attire) and get tips on following-up with employers.
- Apprenticeships - An apprenticeship is an opportunity to receive hands-on career training, an education, and a paycheck! Apprentices earn while they learn, reducing their need to take on debt.
- Special Programs &, Opportunities - research information on special training and/or jobs that are being developed from grants Colorado has received.