VETERANS ARE OUR PRIORITY!
VETERANS RECEIVE EMPLOYMENT ASSISTANCE
All veterans receive Priority of Service in all of Colorado's Workforce Center services, and have the opportunity to work with the highly skilled, professional Workforce Center staff to find a job that maximizes their potential!
HOW WE CAN HELP!
Colorado Workforce Center staff and Veterans Employment Specialists are available to serve veterans by providing expertise in job and training opportunities. Our partnerships with local Workforce Centers allow any veteran who has served at least one day of active duty to receive additional support with their job search. Workforce Center staff or an Employment Specialists can provide "Intensive" services to veterans and eligible spouses facing significant barriers to employment.
Where available at Workforce Center locations (view Workforce Center Map below), Veteran Employment Specialists provide one-on-one assistance to eligible veterans and spouses seeking guidance in obtaining employment.
Our team is dedicated to helping you understand and align your skill-sets with available opportunities across the state. Our goal is to provide you with the information necessary to make confident career choices. All of this at no cost to you!
SERVICES WE PROVIDE
Let us be your one-on-one career coach. As fellow veterans, we know how to help. Our specialists know firsthand what businesses are looking for in a résumé, and the questions employers are likely to ask in an interview. We'll guide you through:
- Résumé and cover letter writing
- Interview tips and techniques
- Translating military experience to civilian responsibilities
- Identifying education, training and experience requirements
- Navigating online job boards and career fair resources
- Targeting your job search by industry, and more
In addition to assistance from one of our specialists, be sure to take advantage of our Colorado Workforce Center Services:
- Workshops for resume preparation, interviewing techniques and job search
- Training and grant programs like on-the-job training and more
- Information on wage rates and employment trends
- Vocational guidance and career counseling
- Referrals to services within the community
- Access to phone, internet, printer, fax and copy machines
COLORADO WORKFORCE CENTER MAP
CONNECT WITH US TO GET STARTED
The Colorado Department of Labor & Employment have Employment Representative's located throughout the state of Colorado to provide veterans with career guidance and employment services. Additionally, our Workforce Centers offer career assistance to all individuals who are eligible for Veterans' services.
- Department of Regulatory Agencies
Licenses and regulates more than 50 licensed professions and occupations in the state of Colorado and is committed to providing professional support and customer service to military personnel, including Active Duty, Reserves, National Guard, military spouses and Veterans.
Dial 211 from any phone
United Way Directory:
- O*NET Online
Chapter 31 Vocational Rehabilitation: 303-914-5550
Chat online: Veterans Crisis Line,
Text Line: 838255
Veteran Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255,
- FREE Legal Services
- Veterans Resource Portal
- Online Career Exploration Tool