VIRTUAL JOB FAIRS & VIRTUAL EVENTS
A Virtual Job Fair (VJF) is an online event in which Employers and Job Seekers meet in a virtual environment and use various tools such as: chat rooms, webcasts, training/workshop videos, webinars and employer online hiring sites. A VJF can also be used as a virtual interactive "event" for information and resources oriented toward special groups, such as youth or veterans.
Providing a VJF or virtual event eliminates geographical barriers and enables more accessibility to the event for the job seekers and employers (customers can connect at any location with internet, without transportation and distance issues). A virtual job fair also reduces the cost & number of staff needed as opposed to a job fair at a physical location.
For questions about Virtual Job Fairs please send an e-mail to: CDLE_VJF@state.co.us
- Virtual Job Fair/Event Request Form - Request setup of a VJF or Virtual Event
- WFC Employer Registration Form (Single Employer) - Workforce Center staff register single Employer for the Virtual Job Fair
- WFC Employer Registration Form (Multiple Employer) - Workforce Center staff registers Employers for the Virtual Job Fair
- Multiple Employer Registration Spreadsheet - Workforce Center staff completes if 10 or more employers are participating in the event.
Please e-mail document to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- WFC Self Service - Step 1: Creating a Blueprint
- WFC Self Service - Step 2: Editing & Adding AEM Content
- WFC Self Service - Step 3: Requesting to Publish a VJF Site
- WFC Self-Service - Creating Vanity URLs
- WFC Self-Service - Logo Placeholder Image
- WFC Self-Service - Image Sizes
- PGL 13-09-WP Virtual Job Fairs
Attachment 1: Tracking VJF Participants in Connecting Colorado
The following items are provided by various Colorado Workforce Centers wishing to share their VJF knowledge and resources. If you wish to share an item on this site please contact us: CDLE_VJF@state.co.us.
- Employer Invite
- New Employer Checklist
- WFC Staff Instructions
- Employer VJF Evaluation Form
- Job Seeker VJF Evaluation Form
- WFC VJF Issues