(DENVER) – The Colorado Department of Personnel & Administration (DPA), in partnership with the Department of Labor & Employment (CDLE), is hosting a statewide informational career open house virtually on Wednesday, September 27, 2023 to help fill open positions in over 15 State agencies.
“Embarking on a career in public service is not just a profession, but a commitment to helping others and contributing to Colorado’s future,” said State Personnel Director Tony Gherardini. “Every act of service ripples through communities, igniting positive change and leaving an indelible mark. There are career opportunities within the State of Colorado for almost every skill set, and we hope job seekers across the State take this chance to explore the myriad positions available.”
WHAT: Attendees will meet virtually face-to-face with representatives from the participating agencies in one online space. State of Colorado recruiters will be on hand to explain the various roles in their agency, explain minimum qualifications, provide valuable tips on how to apply, and more.
- Colorado Community College System
- Colorado Judicial Branch
- Department of Agriculture
- Department of Corrections
- Department of Health Care Policy & Financing
- Department of Human Services
- Department of Labor & Employment
- Department of Local Affairs
- Department of Personnel & Administration
- Department of Public Health & Environment
- Department of Public Safety
- Department of Revenue
- Department of Transportation
- Governor’s Office of Information Technology
- Office of Economic Development & International Trade
WHEN: Wednesday, September 27, 2023, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
WHERE: Register as “An Attendee” on Premier Virtual
# # #