CDLE's Division of Unemployment Insurance is holding a free presentation to help employers better understand the state's unemployment insurance laws. The free workshop is for employers only and provides an opportunity to build knowledge, improve practices, and make sense of our state's unemployment insurance system. Employers will learn their rights and responsibilities and be able to implement a penalty- proof program.
- Correct wage reporting
- How premiums and benefits are calculated
- Accurate premium payments
- Using online tools to manage unemployment insurance premium accounts
- Proper classification of workers as employees or independent contractors
- Understanding the unemployment insurance appeals process
Webinar Presentations Scheduled for 2022
Wednesday, March 23, 2022 from 9:30 AM -11:30 AM
Wednesday, June 22, 2022 from 9:30 AM -11:30 AM
Wednesday, September 21, 2022 from 9:30 AM -11:30 AM
Wednesday, December 14, 2022 from 9:30 AM -11:30 AM
Seating is limited and reservations are required. To RSVP or learn more about this event, contact call 303-318-9100, option 4 or email us at.
Email Employer Services
Ahora disponible en español! Envíe un correo electrónico para obtener más detalles.
Servicios de Correo Electrónico Para Empleadores