If a party disagrees with a Compliance Investigator’s written determination, they may choose to appeal. See INFO #18 here for information about what it means to appeal and how the appeals process works.
|Contact Information for Appeals|
|Mail:||Colorado Division of Labor Standards and Statistics
633 17th Street
Denver CO, 80202
Appeal Forms & Other Documents
- Appealing a Wage Complaint Determination (fillable PDF)
- Mobile-Friendly Appeal Form for Wage Complaint Determinations (Google form)
- Appealing a Direct Investigation Determination (fillable PDF)
- Appealing Other Kinds of Determinations* (fillable PDF)
- Authorized Representative Form (fillable PDF)
- Subpoena Instructions (PDF)
- Subpoena Request Form (fillable PDF)
* Please use this form to appeal a determination concerning the Employment Opportunity Act (credit history), the Social Media and the Workplace Law (social media), the Colorado Chance to Compete Act (criminal history), the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act (transparency in pay and job opportunities), or non-wage claims arising under SB21-87 (regarding agricultural labor), the Healthy Family and Workplaces Act of 2020 (paid leave), the Public Health Emergency Whistleblower Law (public health emergencies), or the Whistleblower, Anti-Retaliation, Non-Interference, and Notice-Giving (“WARNING”).
Colorado Division of Labor Standards and Statistics | 303-318-8441| Contact Us