Filing a Workers' Compensation Complaint

Anyone wishing to file a complaint with the Division of Workers' Compensation may do so via the Tip and Lead Form or by email to cdle_wc_complaints@state.co.us. Your complaint will be forwarded to the proper party for review and response.


If you're seeking to report workers' compensation fraud, please visit our Fraud Investigations page


Contact Us

Division of Workers' Compensation
633 17th Street, Suite 400
Denver, CO 80202
1-888-390-7936 (Toll-Free)
303-318-8710 (Fax)