The Claims Unit is requesting that all of the following be submitted to email@example.com:
- General Admissions (WC 2)
- Final Admissions (WC 4)
- Petitions to Modify, Terminate, or Suspend (WC 54)
- Request for Lump Sum Payment (WC 62)
- *Motions to Close (WC 192) will be accepted only if you are able to provide email addresses for all parties, including the claimant, regardless of representation.*
The email should include:
- Only one document
- For example, FA with attachments, GA with Support for Return to Work
- Do not attach multiple attachments
- The subject line should include in this order:
- WC#, Claimant first and last name, the type of document (FA, GA, Petition, Req for LS, MTC)
- The Certificate of Service will be the date it was emailed to the Division of Workers' Compensation
We will not be requiring a hard copy to be submitted once you have access to regular mail as previously instructed
Please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Entry of Appearances (WC 6)
- Worker's Claim for Compensation (WC 15)
- Objections (WC 4 and WC 54)
- Address changes (Claimant and Attorney)
The Prehearing and Settlement Conference Unit will no longer be conducting conferences in person until further notice. Parties shall be prepared to participate in conferences via telephone. Video conferencing may be available upon request at the discretion of the judge. In accordance with this policy, please file amended hearing confirmations to include accurate contact information for the parties. Please submit all pleadings and other filings by e-mail to email@example.com with proposed orders in Word format. To facilitate a timely response, avoid filing documents by USPS.
Director's Interpretations of Issues Impacting the Colorado Workers' Compensation System (PDF)
Physicians and nonphysician health care providers may conduct evaluation and management services by telephone. To view guidance on how to properly bill for telephone services click here.
CPT code 87635 or HCPCS Level II U0002 for the COVID-19 testing?
The Division adopted HCPCS Level II U0002 for COVID-19 testing through an Interpretive Bulletin issued March 17th and assigned a value of $98.70. Both codes report the same service and have the same suggested value, but payers have been instructed to load U0002, so the use of this code will help facilitate proper and timely payment.
For DIME Physicians seeking more information about treatment and appointments, view the DIME Unit's Tips and Tricks.
You are strongly encouraged to send documents, reports, etc. via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or e-fax to 303-318-8659. To help facilitate a timely response, please avoid sending documents through USPS.
Effective March 20, 2020, the Premium Cost Containment Unit is requesting that all employers currently certified and those seeking certification submit their application and risk management documents electronically to their assigned PCC Advisor. This request has been sent to agents, brokers, safety consultants, and insurance carriers.
Division of Workers' Compensation Email Addresses
|Education &, Outreachemail@example.com|
|Medical Dispute Resolutionfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Medical Utilization Reviewemail@example.com|
|Prehearing &, Settlement Conference Unitfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Premium Cost Containmentemail@example.com|
For the latest news, visit the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment's COVID-19 site.
Division of Workers' Compensation
633 17th Street, Suite 400
Denver, CO 80202